Saturday, March 31, 2012

Hi Everyone. My name is Paige Bennett and I write erotic romances or, if you prefer, smut. I currently have work with Phaze, an imprint of Mundania Press. http://www.phaze.com/ and will soon have work released by Cambridge Press, a new kid on the block.

My stories at this point are either interracial or BBW stories, or a combination of the two, although I don't limit myself to these two types. I like all kinds of naughty tales, as long as they are good and steamy.

I'm pretty new to the blogosphere, so please bear with me as I learn the ropes and get into a rhythm of blogging regularly. I'll try to keep the posts interesting and relevant with the hope that you'll come back often to visit. Your comments are always welcome and appreciated. I'll enjoy getting to know you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment