Saturday, September 15, 2012

Cambridge Press US has released by first Temperature Rising Collection of Adult Stories. The collection consists of three erotic shorts: The Gift, Rebound and Perfect Stranger.

The Gift, written in first person, takes the reader on a voyeuristic ride through a very unusual birthday celebration.

Just as the title suggests, Rebound explores a womans rediscovery of her sexuality after a particularly ugly breakup.

Perfect Stranger incorporates a hot sunny day, a boat on a lake, and a smoking hot encounter with a 'perfect stranger'. Watch for a sequel to this story in Volume 2 sometime later this year or early 2013.

Up to this point, the erotica I've written has been more of the erotic romance variety, therefore a certain amount of formula is inherent. With The Hottest Heat, I was able to step outside the boundaries of e-rom and that was a lot of fun for me.

Writing the Gift in first person, for example, made it very personal for me. It's been one of my favourite stories to write so far. And Perfect Stranger has an open ending. No 'happily ever afters' found here. I think the language is a tad more graphic than some of my other work, and the sex scenes hotter. I strive to live up to my moniker as 'The Mistress of Titilation'.

It is my hope, dear readers, that you'll be intrigued enough to buy The Hottest Heat. If you do, let me know what you think at authorpaigebennett at gmail dot com. Or leave me a note in my guestbook at www.paigebennett.homestead.com  You can even come back and comment here on my blog.

Look for The Hottest Heat at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Fictionwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment