Thursday, September 27, 2012

finally done...

Some time ago I posted, groaning about the story that would not die. It had started out to be a short story for Phaze. Then before I knew it, it was a very long short story, and in the end, decided it was going to be a novella. Well, it's finished! Yay, and hallelujah!  40,670 words that I hope readers will read and thoroughly enjoy.  It's entitled An Appetite for Seduction, and as the title might suggest, involves a food critic and a chef--and some really hot sex. LOL I'm quite happy with it, and hope the acquisitions editor is too. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

In the meantime, you can head over to www.paigebennett.homestead.com and check out my already available works from both Phaze and Cambridge Press US. I've been working on updating my website and have excerpts and reviews posted. I'm thrilled so far with the bulk of the reviews I've had for my stories. It's always great when something you've worked so hard on gets praised.

What I'd like to see more of is feedback from you, my dear readers. You can leave a message in my guestbook on my website, or you can email me at authorpaigebennett@gmail.com .  I love hearing from readers, and do listen carefully to what you have to say to me.
 
Just a reminder, that my latest two releases were: To Sir With Lust, published by Phaze, and The Hottest Heat, published by Cambridge Press US.

I hope you'll consider checking them out.

And so, with Appetite finished, I now head back to my notebook (a writer's work is never done), and begin work on my next short collection for Cambridge Press US, Volume 2 of the Hottest Heat.

Until next time,
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment